Thursday, July 22, 2010

8 things on my bucket list

8. Free falling. I'm dying to sky dive or bungee jump (I'd SO bungee jump naked!). I think it'd become an addiction after doing it. Any volunteers wanna come with?


7. Get hitched. I know I'm always saying marriage may not be for me, but I guess those were my bitter days. Someone recently told me humans are not meant to be alone, and I think he may be right. Marriage should definitely be in my distant (very distant!) future.

6. Get my own book published. I wrote the first couple chapters to a novel during my sophomore year of college. I started it as a school project for my creative writing class but continued it as a hobby. My professor said it was great and when my friends read it, some cried and others got goose bumps. They told me I should definitely finish it, and I think I will.

5. Run a marathon. There's nothing like runner's high. I've already ran the distance of a half marathon and it feels like such an accomplishment. Time to step it up. After all, if Buster Martin did it at age 101, anyone can.

4. Ride a camel...In Egypt. Honestly, how amazing would that be!?


3. "We're going streaking!" C'mon, you know you wanna do it, too. "Through the quad and to the gymnasium."

2. Make a difference. I just got the privilege of writing a story about 102 teenagers who are spending a week out of their summer providing free labor to people in need. I wanna do that. For a year. Peace Corps, maybe?

1. See my grandkids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment