Saturday, June 5, 2010

May Madness

Okay, so I haven't come by in a while. I have a pretty legit reason, in my defense.

MAY WAS AN INSANELY BUSY MONTH!!!

On May 7, I celebrated by 22 birthday (my real day is on the 11) and I wanted to make it a big one. It was definitely a success... I had a greaaattttt time. My friends and I all had been anticipating Sex & the City 2, so I decided to make it a girl's night, Sex & the City style. We all had dinner and drinks at Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita and then danced the night away at Blue Martini.


On May 8, my amazing editor, Chris Delboni, had a party at her house. It was a nice way of ending the semester and my time with the South Florida News Service. She insisted on putting me on the spot by having everyone sing happy birthday to me and thennnnnn making me give a speech. 

That same day, the wonderful and veryyy cute Tim McGraw came to West Palm Beach and put on a helllll of a show. The opening act was Lady Antebellum and, okay fine they weren't as fantastic as I thought they would be, but overall it was a goooood night.

Theeeeennnn, come May 11, I celebrated my real day with the girls at reggae night at Bougenvillias. I love love love the band that plays there every other tuesday. I'm determined to have them play at my wedding (assuming I will get married one day in the distant future) .

The weekend after, I moved into my first place. Though it's only a temporary, 3 month move, I was sooo excited to finally get a taste of what it's like to be alone. I moved to Stuart, Florida to start my internship at the Stuart News, a Scripps Treasure Coast Newspaper.

Expect to see more updates on my experience. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment